- Press releases sent out to international and German press outlets by the International Design Center Berlin and IFA.
- Journalist invitations to press previews of the nominee exhibition and to the award ceremony.
- Nominees and Winners receive press materials for use in own communications.
- All UX Design Award Winners receive individual jury statements, supporting own PR measures.
- Announcements and adverts in high profile media partners promote the competition.
- Communications by network partners and multipliers add international visibility.
- Permanent presentation of all nominated submissions and award winners in the online exhibition of the competition, including product text, image and film material, company details and logo, and links.
- Visual highlighting of the award winners including individual jury statements.
Social Media and Newsletters
- Announcements, reviews, films and individual features on Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook and Vimeo (more than 10,000 recipients).
- Announcements and reports via media channels and newsletters of the International Design Center Berlin to over 9,000 design enthusiasts, agencies, companies and multipliers.
- Full-page presentation of each nominated solution in the annual print catalogue (Print run: 3.000, English / German), download: UX Design Awards catalogue 2018.
- Distribution at IFA via the Awards exhibition, press and trade visitor bags, goodie bags at the Award Ceremony and year-round by the International Design Center Berlin.
- Distribution of promotional fliers at IFA through the Awards exhibition, IFA press conference, visitor informations points and trade visitor bags (print run: 20.000).
- Highlights of the Awards as an IFA Special Area and in the official IFA show guide app.